Skillers and Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillers and Killers

A Friendly Runescape Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FIFA WORLD CUP U20

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mined_13M_XP
Administrators
Administrators

FIFA WORLD CUP U20 Empty
PostSubject: FIFA WORLD CUP U20   FIFA WORLD CUP U20 EmptyAugust 8th 2011, 6:58 pm

Follow the FIFA WORLD CUP 2011 U21

U20- Means under 20 years of age below can play for the team other words its a juniors team from the main team

Follow the link below to follow your favorite team or teams and to know what times and days the games will be played. " Lets go PORTUGAL"

-PORTUGAL 1-0 Guatemala 16th Round
-PORTUGAL 5-4 Argentina Quarter Finals 8/13/11
-Portugal Vs France on 8-17-11 Semi-Final

Respond to topic by telling us what team you want to win and WHY !?!?!? Very Happy

Last edited by Mined_13M_XP on August 14th 2011, 7:30 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EdsonSkillz

FIFA WORLD CUP U20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA WORLD CUP U20   FIFA WORLD CUP U20 EmptyAugust 8th 2011, 10:48 pm

ARGENTINA... because Diego Maradona is my IDOL!! and I just like Argentina when it comes to World cup, HATE Brazil :@

FIFA WORLD CUP U20 EdsonSkillz
Back to top Go down
Mined_13M_XP
Administrators
Administrators

FIFA WORLD CUP U20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA WORLD CUP U20   FIFA WORLD CUP U20 EmptyAugust 9th 2011, 3:44 pm

Diedo Maradona is nothing but a rude short little man lols i hate him, and Argentina isn't winning nothing lols =] if Argentina gets threw Egypt they will play Portugal on the Quarter Final
Back to top Go down
Mined_13M_XP
Administrators
Administrators

FIFA WORLD CUP U20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA WORLD CUP U20   FIFA WORLD CUP U20 EmptyAugust 9th 2011, 10:34 pm

Arrow (Edson) Portugal Vs Argentina Saturday =D
Back to top Go down
EdsonSkillz

FIFA WORLD CUP U20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA WORLD CUP U20   FIFA WORLD CUP U20 EmptyAugust 12th 2011, 8:49 am

Yeah man, I won't miss that lols.

FIFA WORLD CUP U20 EdsonSkillz

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIFA WORLD CUP U20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIFA WORLD CUP U20   FIFA WORLD CUP U20 Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA WORLD CUP U20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillers and Killers :: General Discussion :: Sports-
Jump to: