Skillers and Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skillers and Killers

A Friendly Runescape Gaming Community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Bank Is Better Than Yours.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A Fatal Wish
Administrators
Administrators
A Fatal Wish

My Bank Is Better Than Yours. Empty
PostSubject: My Bank Is Better Than Yours.   My Bank Is Better Than Yours. EmptyAugust 5th 2011, 12:01 am

This is the offical "My Bank Is Better Than Yours" thread where you can post screen shots of your bank only.

Basic Rules
  • RuneScape Pictures Only - This thread is for the posting of your RuneScape bank pictures only.

• Don't post non-related pictures - As the rule says. If it's not a RuneScape bank picture then don't post it!

• Crop - You can only post cropped pictures in this thread and if they are not cropped your reply will be deleted. If you do not know how to crop then look at this sticky here.

• Don't spam - Stupid, pointless, annoying messages. If you post this constantly, you will be punished.

• No comments - If you post it must contain a picture of your bank. No posting to comment on somebody else's post / picture.

Please note that moderators have permission to remove any images or delete any replies in this thread if they are found inappropriate.

That's all for the rules now get to posting!
Back to top Go down

My Bank Is Better Than Yours.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Skillers and Killers :: Runescape :: Goals & Achievements :: Single Achievements-
Jump to: